FPse for android v0.11.31 Apk App
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse features the following:
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
Grab and enjoy this initial release!
A few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
- in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
- Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
- CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
- Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
- SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
- Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
What's in this version:
FPse 0.11.31 changes:
- Fix for opengl slowdown?
- Fix for black screen when exiting menu
Install Fpse and don't launch application
Move FPse to SDCard
Open Lucky and selected the first line .... "Auto" ---- Don't Function " AUTO Extreme Mode"