Shot Control v2.4.2 Apk
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: A camera app designed to help serious photographers take better photographs. Shot Control allows photographers to better control, monitor, and manage the Android photography experience.
It's so easy to use and equally functional." - Comment From Zac
"Everything you need from a camera app on screen and in easy reach. This is the best." - Comment From Jason
"The Shot Control interface is very intuitive, and having the "roll" integrated into the main screen makes things even easier." - Comment From Mitch
"I love that I don't need menus to get to the adjustments and filters. Great work!" - Comment From January
"Shutter button remapping alone is worth the purchase." - Comment from kvn
"Really complements the Galaxy Nexus camera. Giving the user more control of the camera which will result in better photos." - Comment from Stephen
- Multiple Touch Focus/Meter regions on ICS (on supported devices with Android 4.0)
- Direct access to exposure control and zoom
- One tap access to ISO, White Balance, Scene Modes, Focus Modes, and Flash Mode Settings (based on device abilities)
- Custom mapping for hardware buttons (like volume down for focus, volume up for shutter)
- Pre-focus function
- 35mm style film roll integrated with the viewfinder display
- Star your favorite photos, which will be added to their own "Stars - Shot Control" group in the stock gallery app on most phones.
- With "Instant Upload" enabled in Google+, photos with stars will be "instant uploaded" to G+/Picasa as if they were taken with the stock camera app.
What's in this version:
Fix for bugs with some HTC Cameras (Desire HD, Wildfire S) - v2.4.2
Added "HTC Zoom Bug" option in settings. Try it if you need it. - v2.4.2